Today I’m announcing that I’m looking to raise a small friends and family investment round to work on a new app to help companies create and roll out Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) using the power of AI. The app is called Jessop, I’ve already started working on it and I’m excited to bring it to life.
I’ve put together a pitch video for potential investors, so…
- If you are an investor who is interested in having a look, check out getjessop.com/invest to see the pitch video.
- If you know any investors who may be interested, please feel free to share that link or contact me, and I’d be happy to chat to them direct.
- If you are interested in being part of the beta for the product, you can join up here.
- If you are curious and want to follow my journey as I build the business, I’ll be sharing everything as usual via my weekly email.
- East Coast Roast Marketing Plan - February 10, 2024
- Inside the P&L of my coffee / cafe supplies business East Coast Roast - February 9, 2024
- Why it’s almost always a good thing when staff quit - January 12, 2024